the NATURAL PERFUME WORKSHOP Sunday March 19th 2:00 - 4:00pm
Join us for this two hour beginners natural perfume workshop. You'll learn about the history and art of natural perfumes. You will create a formula with oils from around the world, including Italian bergamot, Haitian vetiver, Bulgarian rose, and more.
Beginner Natural Perfume Workshop Includes:
- 15 natural essential oils and absolutes to sample
- Your formula blended into a .25 oz spray-bottle
- A Mini bag for your perfume
- A take home guide
- A lively and educational discussion about botanical essences, distillation, and history
- A mixing session guided by a trained natural perfumer
- Your formula saved for future refills
Jessica Hannah is an award winning natural perfumer, educator, curator and artist. She earned an MFA in Interdisciplinary Art and Media from Columbia College Chicago.
Jessica lives and works from her studio in San Francisco, CA. Learn more about her work and company J.Hannah Co. at www.jhannahco.com
Space is limited so enroll early!
*all materials provided*
Sunday March 19th 2:00 - 4:00 pm
You want to be the first to know about launches, sales and general awesomeness? Then sign up here.