Outerknown | S.E.A. SHORT SLEEVE SHIRT | nutmeg airy dots
93% Organic Cotton and 7% Hemp
Conventional cotton accounts for 25% of the world’s pesticide use. We opt for organic because it keeps chemicals out of our environment and requires 90% less water than its conventional counterpart.
S.E.A. stands for Social and Environmental Accountability, which means this button-up surpasses the strictest standards of sustainable and ethical manufacturing.
- If you're a traveling man you always need a few short sleeve options in your pack. This versatile and packable button-up can go from professional to casual in a heartbeat.
- Classic fit short sleeve button-up.
- Made with a peached mid-weight organic cotton poplin in loads of stripes, prints, and plaids.
- Pocket at chest and rounded hem.
- Buttons are made with a recycled polyester and mother of pearl blend.