Outerknown | RAMBLER shirt | ash blue
100% organic cotton midweight twill.
Conventional cotton accounts for 25% of the world’s pesticide use. We choose organic because it keeps chemicals out of nature and requires 90% less water to grow.
- There’s a new button-up in town.
- The Rambler is a rough and tumble shirt that’s built for the road, but soft enough for everyday wear.
- Cut from a garment-dyed organic cotton twill that'll break in nicely over time.
- Flap pocket to keep goods in with a pen slip for jotting travels on the go.
- Double layered from cuff to elbow for added strength.
- Seams reinforced with triple needle stitching. Finished with faux horn buttons.