Outerknown | HIGHTIDE snap shirt | night
54% organic cotton and 46% recycled polyester.
Conventional cotton accounts for 25% of the world’s pesticide use. We choose organic because it keeps chemicals out of nature and requires 90% less water to grow.
Recycled polyester is created by taking raw material waste, like plastic bottles, and transforming it into a premium polyester fiber.
- This unexpected shirt jacket is a highlight of the season, and you won't find anything like it out there.
- Cut from terry toweling, one of our favorite fabrics that feels more like a soft beach towel.
- Plush, light, comfy, and right at home with shorts and a tee.
- A cozy brushed interior is the feel-good icing on the cake.
- Snap closure and our signature OK logo at the hem.